Sunday, May 10, 2015

MINI IN MALIBU

FREE PEOPLE Midsummer dream dress

Yet another gorgeous twirl-worthy find from Free People. I basically feel in love with this dress the moment I saw it! You know how much I love bright colors, pockets and interesting details:) A perfect little summer dress, what I also like about it is how versatile it is! Yes, yes, there I go talking about versatility again:) But you know, it's important for me to be able to wear something in multiple ways and this dress actually moonlights as a cute top if paired with say a pair of skinny jeans and platform espadrilles...




SEE BY CHLOE Lace-up metallic leather & suede platform sandals

FREE PEOPLE Midsummer dream dress

CHLOE The Marcie mini textured leather shoulder bag



FREE PEOPLE Midsummer dream dress | SEE BY CHLOE Lace-up metallic leather & suede platform sandals | CHLOE The Marcie mini textured leather shoulder bag | NIALAYA panther bangle in gold & white diamonds, stingray bracelet & rose gold & matte onyx bracelet 



No comments:

Post a Comment